1. How long have you been teaching at Metro Music Makers, and what do you teach?
I've been teaching piano with Metro Music Makers for nine months.
2. What is your first musical memory?
I remember when I listened to Chopin's Nocturne. That was so impressive.
3. What was the first album you bought?
Richard Clayderman. It’s a CD. He plays a lot of beautiful songs, like Fur Elise.
4. Who are you listening to right now?
I love to listen to a lot of chamber music, like the Horszowski Trio.
5. Why do you love teaching?
I enjoy seeing the kids improve little by little.
6. Who inspires you as a musician?
My own piano teacher. She is a great teacher—she not only teaches me piano, but also a lot of other things.
7. What musical accomplishment are you most proud of?
When my chamber group won the chance to perform in our school's concert hall. When we first went to the stage, we were so nervous. But after we started, we felt much better, and it went great.
8. Tell me about one of your best moments as a teacher.
I love it when I see my students' and parents' happy faces, and when my students feel accomplished.
9. What’s the latest in your world outside of music?
I love to spend time with my dogs, Macy (a golden retriever), Diamond and Tremont (both French bulldogs).